Thursday, October 27, 2016

a Job



Hi!
Today I will talk about a job I would like to have.

It’s difficult to think in a job, in fact I don’t know yet which area I will choose in my degree.

However, how I mentioned before I’m belly dancer and recently I planned teaching this dance. 

I would like teaching belly dance because is a dance that I love and heal me in a differents ways and I think by teaching I could make people closer this culture and help that people lives healthier and ¿What is better? With dance.

I had propositions for teaching, but I think is irresponsible accept this job because I think that I don’t have enough experience, but next year I want take classes to teach this dance. I believe every belly dance teacher have to do this.

I think the most satisfying in this job is in first place doing something that I love and second help to other people enchanted with this dance.

On the other hand, I would like work in judicial psychology but I don’t make the decision if work with victims or work in penitentiary in reintegration programs, but I would like work in these areas because I think the system doesn’t care so much in this topics and I think that are very importants, so it’s a lot of work to do and that motivates me.

1 comment:

  1. Great Chio!! The two ideas of work, are very interesting :D
    Much success!

    ReplyDelete