Thursday, November 10, 2016

sport

Hi!

Today I will write about a sport I enjoy watching.

I enjoy watching soccer. When I was a child I usually played soccer with my friends, but when I grew up I started to watch this game more than I playing it,  I knew the rules, so was easy for me enjoy watching this sport.

When I was younger I was a big fan of this sport, in fact every weekend I watched the games, but with the time I started to be more critical with the people that get their fanaticism to the next level and hurt people or break things because of that. The stadiums are more dangerous because people goes with the predisposition to fight for their favorite club and we have all seeing the episodes that people fight because the team that they love most. I think it’s very dangerous these practices because none exist a dialogue and in consequence we don’t have tolerance. I think all these things makes that I take distance with the game.

However, I still enjoying watching soccer. It’s a good panorama for me, go to the stadium or see the game at home with family or friends and snaks or go to see my boyfriends soccer games.


I hope in the future we can live with more tolerance and enjoy with this sport  and also I hope today Chile can win. 

6 comments:

  1. I did not know this about you, but entertaining Chio jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we'll win today.
    Let's go Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure we'll win today.
    Let's go Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much watch the games, specially when plays Chile. But me playing football... It's not my thing, I'm really suck! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s sounds great , I don`t like so much soccer but spend time with family and friend always it`s good!! I hope Chile win today jaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don`t like too much soccer, but I think its would be very enterntaining if you play with your friends

    ReplyDelete