Thursday, October 20, 2016

Book

Hi!
Today I would like to talk about a book that I’m reading for a subject of my degree. The book’s called “El árbol del conocimiento”, the author is Humberto Maturana and it’s an academic text.

I enjoy reading this book because it made me understand the bases of systemic psychology and help me to think the world in this way. I have to admit when I took the subject that it’ called “Introduction to systemic clinic” I can’t gave a sense to the subject because I can’t thought the world with this point of view, but right now with the classes and this book I can understand better this line of psychology and I can say I’m in love with the systemic clinic.

The book is oriented principally to biology because Humberto Maturana is an expert in this topic, but in the subject we used to understand how the systems interact with the other systems and with the environment. And also because it’s important to know how we adapt the systems in the relations and how that helps to keep the balance.


It’s a very interesting text, but has so many concepts that are difficult to understand like “autopoiesis”. I think if I don’t have the classes maybe could be more difficult to understand, but it’s a very interesting book and I recommend to all!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read it, even though I should have by now (because we're on the same subject jaja), but it sounds really interesting, I hope it talks about the topics we learned in class a little deeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read these book a few years ago and I think that is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked too much Maturana, read he made work my mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that text yet and neither of Humberto Maturana, but a lot of people has told me that i must do it. Maybe i will start with this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't read the book yet but I heard about it a lot, is Maturana so I supossed that it's a interesting and important book

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH it's sounds great, It's very interesting, I heard about it but I don't read yet, I hope this can help me to decide and choose an area in psychology

    ReplyDelete
  7. The text sounds very interesting. I really like the systemic clinical psychology too :)

    ReplyDelete