Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hi! 
Today I would like to talk about a good friend of mine. She is Belén and I met her in 2009 because back then we were classmates. Since she joined to school we are friends and I always known that I can rely on her. She is a great counsellor and everytime I have troubles I talk to her because she always have the perfects words to make me feel better. 
We have so much things in common and we lived some great experiences together, like go to voluntary jobs in summer or when we went on a trip to Spain. But, this particular year we got really close, because we both are belly dancer! When we left school the distance and university were a problem to saw each other and keep in touch, and for coincidence we started to dance at the same time but we didn’t know about the other. So, we talk every day about dancers or music and we asked for help for choreographies. Right now we are studying belly dance at the same studio and we see every week and that make me happy because our friendship is very cool! 
The first picture shows us when we were 16 and we were in Toledo, Spain. And the second was taken this year at belly dance studio.

 

1 comment: