Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hi!
Today I will write about my semester.
About my experience in my belly dancing ballet, this semester I started to dance more and I’ve had a lot of presentation in differents places and that is amazing because helps me to feel more confident on the stage. Besides, the last week we competed in “Talagante Danza Chile” competition and we won the first place in my category, and I’m very pride for this award because I worked hard all the semester for doing the things well and gave all of me in that presentation.
On the other hand, about my academic life, I liked this semester more than other semesters in my career because in this semester I could chose the subjects that I wanted to learn and I finally studied things that motivates me. I remember I was so demotivated with my degree because psychology has a lot of school of thought and I don’t agree with some. It’s very boring study something that you don’t like. So, the best of this semester was studied thing that I like and motivate me.

I think that the academic burden was excessive in some points on the semester, and I think the teachers has to coordinate better, because if they determine do all the test at the same weeks we don’t have time to do the things well and that is awful. But it’s the only thing that I can complain because I thing that was a good semester.

4 comments:


  1. I agree, this semester, was much better, than the previous!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I agree, this semester, was much better, than the previous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am glad that this semester was a good one for you. I think that maybe the mine have a good end too. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' m agree with you, teachers has to coordinate better but in general was a good semester like you said , I wish you an excellent end of semester :)

    ReplyDelete