Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ambition



Hi!
Today I will write about an ambition I have.
I never think in that, but however, I’m a very curious person and always I want to learn different things and maybe my ambition is achieve every idea or goal that I propose to me.
I would like to achieve this ambition because I like to do every goal I propose in the best way I can, I always give everything to do the things well. For example, when I was younger I propose to learned to play guitar, and I remember I was all this summer playing guitar all day long until I was capable to played guitar well. Some people can say that I’m an obsessive person, but I’m pride to have this quality, I generally achieve every goal I propose, and if I don’t achieve something I learned and that it’s the important.
I don’t know if someone inspire me to be this way, probably my parents. They taught me to fight for every goal I propose and I saw how my parents fight every day for they own goals.
What it would mean to me to fulfil my ambition? I think I will feel fulfilled and that mean different learnings and experiences.
That it’s my ambition, do everything I propose, learn everything I want, be free to make every crazy idea I could have. Thinking in that I realize that it’s very ambitious, but anyways :D.

1 comment: