Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bellydance

Hi!
My name is Rocío Pizarro and today I’m want to talk about my favorite hobby, which is bellydance.
Two years ago I went to workshop to bellydance and I loved it. So, I started to take class more profesional in Nazli study and since that moment I never stopped dancing.
Presently, I am part of Ballet Saeeda Amateur Company and second level in the regular class of Nazli Study. Actually, tomorrow I havea presentation with the Ballet in Coquimbo. I’m very nervous about that!
I hope in the future I can be part of the profesional ballet from my study and be a profesional bellydancer.
I invite all of you to see and enjoy  the bellydance and arabic culture.
If you are interested in this dance you can talk to me and I can help you about this topic.
I hope all of you have a nice weekend!

Rocío.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rocio,
    How did it go in Coquimbo? Was the presentation a good experience?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wuau !! I think you dances very good and have a lot of talent. Much success with this beautiful hobby.

    ReplyDelete